View Profile The-Swain

FRONT PAGE WHEN

edit: YAAAA FRONT PAGE

deathink responds:

it went up on it like 10 mins after I posted :D

Do not Blam this or I will END you. That's right. YOU. I'm talking to YOU.
-Swain

You know I've always loved those masks. I still use the final concept sketch of the Blockhead mask as my forum avatar.

If you have a link to that Milburn photoshoot around anywhere, I'd love to see the results of it again. It's been a long time, and all the links I'd saved are dead.

sucho responds:

you're too kind. and while i dont have any of his finals either i do have some he sent me, i'll shoot you a pm w/ the links!

Stupid? Not likely. This is totally badass - would be very interested to see what it would look like if you revisited this concept today.

linda-mota responds:

I've entertained the thought for a long time, the only thing I'm worried about is providing a half assed product. Then again I absolutely loathe not finishing a story that i started. Someday..

edit: i found the old comic, i thought when drunkduck got a facelift it dissapeared.

You are constantly an inspiration, pal. Definitely one of the motivating factors that keeps me logging in every day to see whats new around these parts.
-Swain

I hate that you do this so well. Why do you have to make it look so easy?! I feel insufficient. Here's your 5.

!

Looks like an Edmund Weltling, eh?

!!!!!

Just noticed this and Blockhead - your work deserves more credit!
:D :D

Fantastic

And I really dig the hands and the texturing. Classic.

Very funny,

nice work chap!
-Swain

Did some Blockhead. Made a lil' Mastermind. Co-created Madness: Project Nexus. Current working on MADNESS: Project Nexus 2 for PC/MAX/Linux Also I love you.

Michael Swain @The-Swain