View Profile The-Swain

All 32 Art Reviews

10 w/ Responses

It's okay, I still can't beat 1.5 on hard mode.

God dude, I'll never know how the hell you keep nailing it.

Fantastic

Badass. Love it. You've even got Phobos, Dr. Crackpot, Church, new Gestalt, CLASSIC Gestalt, and I think I even see Dr. Hofnarr <3

FRONT PAGE WHEN

edit: YAAAA FRONT PAGE

deathink responds:

it went up on it like 10 mins after I posted :D

Do not Blam this or I will END you. That's right. YOU. I'm talking to YOU.
-Swain

You know I've always loved those masks. I still use the final concept sketch of the Blockhead mask as my forum avatar.

If you have a link to that Milburn photoshoot around anywhere, I'd love to see the results of it again. It's been a long time, and all the links I'd saved are dead.

sucho responds:

you're too kind. and while i dont have any of his finals either i do have some he sent me, i'll shoot you a pm w/ the links!

Stupid? Not likely. This is totally badass - would be very interested to see what it would look like if you revisited this concept today.

linda-mota responds:

I've entertained the thought for a long time, the only thing I'm worried about is providing a half assed product. Then again I absolutely loathe not finishing a story that i started. Someday..

edit: i found the old comic, i thought when drunkduck got a facelift it dissapeared.

You are constantly an inspiration, pal. Definitely one of the motivating factors that keeps me logging in every day to see whats new around these parts.
-Swain

I hate that you do this so well. Why do you have to make it look so easy?! I feel insufficient. Here's your 5.

Did some Blockhead. Made a lil' Mastermind. Co-created Madness: Project Nexus. Current working on MADNESS: Project Nexus 2 for PC/MAX/Linux Also I love you.

Michael Swain @The-Swain