REALM: Project 00X REALM: Project 00X

Like Krinkels said. Interesting take on tying Nexus in with Madness Combat :D

Kelzad responds:

Thanks a lot Swain! :) I hope to do more in the future

Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

It buckles my belt to see you furthering the adventures of those two degenerate reprobates, Christopher. And it's only getting jucier.

-that ol' Swain

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers swain, and good luck on project nexus 2.

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

You know how I feel about Gooseman/Hernando canon.

"He's back," I thought to myself, as Gooseman fires the Gauss Rifle to maximum contentment.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

Hey Mike, glad you liked it. hope you're doing ok!

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

Fact is,

I really miss you.

-Swain

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Incredible. And it's been a long time coming, too.

BRAVO. I plan to spend the weekend on this.

Evil-Dog responds:

Means a lot coming from you :)

zOMGies zOMGies

34y762372

Collecting pickups was almost an act of pure chance, because you have virtually no way of picking them up if you're hugging the right side to get distance between yourself and the enemies. And you're forced as far from them as possible because all of your ranged weapons, including the close range flamethrower, pass through enemies immediately next to you.

Needed a graphics overhaul, but it was neat for what it was.

Madness Project Nexus 2 (Theme Remix) Madness Project Nexus 2 (Theme Remix)

It makes me happy to hear the theme in different contexts. Devin and I talked a while back about using the little melody from the title screen in little snippets throughout many of the game's songs, but so far that hasn't happened and I gotta get back on his case about it. Thanks for the reminder! > : D

Hipster's Halloween Hipster's Halloween

Well what do ya know

I dig the everloving shit out of this track, especially when the high and treble cut out near the end.

=Swain

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Hey Swain, glad ya liked it :D
Thanks for stoppin' by!

HW - Haywyre 200 HW - Haywyre 200

Very good

Great work, simple and effective. Moving, too. Thanks for this!

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks for the review my man

NG buddies NG buddies

You know I've always loved those masks. I still use the final concept sketch of the Blockhead mask as my forum avatar.

If you have a link to that Milburn photoshoot around anywhere, I'd love to see the results of it again. It's been a long time, and all the links I'd saved are dead.

sucho responds:

you're too kind. and while i dont have any of his finals either i do have some he sent me, i'll shoot you a pm w/ the links!

Hank baby you're undead Hank baby you're undead

Stupid? Not likely. This is totally badass - would be very interested to see what it would look like if you revisited this concept today.

linda-mota responds:

I've entertained the thought for a long time, the only thing I'm worried about is providing a half assed product. Then again I absolutely loathe not finishing a story that i started. Someday..

edit: i found the old comic, i thought when drunkduck got a facelift it dissapeared.

Luther Luther

You are constantly an inspiration, pal. Definitely one of the motivating factors that keeps me logging in every day to see whats new around these parts.