View Profile The-Swain

All 117 Movie Reviews

58 w/ Responses

leave me out of this luis, you got yourself into this mess you hear me

Nice work me boy! The glistening coat and the way it bounces around the leg were a cool touch.

Like Krinkels said. Interesting take on tying Nexus in with Madness Combat :D

Kelzad responds:

Thanks a lot Swain! :) I hope to do more in the future

It buckles my belt to see you furthering the adventures of those two degenerate reprobates, Christopher. And it's only getting jucier.

-that ol' Swain

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers swain, and good luck on project nexus 2.

You know how I feel about Gooseman/Hernando canon.

"He's back," I thought to myself, as Gooseman fires the Gauss Rifle to maximum contentment.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

Hey Mike, glad you liked it. hope you're doing ok!

Awesome work, fella. Made my heart swell to see a G03LM Mk1 running around.

Gibb50 responds:

Haha. Thanks, Swain.

How coul I possibly forget?

Oh damn Chris - Hania and James are both moving to the states, but where are you? What are you doing? My God man, are you just festering around the Outback waiting for "your time"? Don't you know that RIGHT NOW is your time?!

Anyway, hope to see you here in the states sweetheart. You know i love everything you produce.

thanks man.

ive never been to the USA...ive never really thought about moving there.

BUT what no one ever says is that festering is fun!

Haha.

Fucking Christopher!

hello there swain.

Gorgeous

Constant motion, integration of background elements into the combat so that it's not just backdrop, and perfect pacing. Even though I enjoyed most of the front page contestants, I really hope this is the one that wins. Nice work.
-Swain

Did some Blockhead. Made a lil' Mastermind. Co-created Madness: Project Nexus. Current working on MADNESS: Project Nexus 2 for PC/MAX/Linux Also I love you.

Michael Swain @The-Swain